The 2020 Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) essay competition is currently receiving entries. There is up to #300,000 cash prize amongst other gifts to be won.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is the regulatory body for Human Resource Management Practice in Nigeria. Their main objective is to ensure the continuous professional development of their members and stakeholders, for enhancement of human capital development in the country.
The CIPM Essay Competition is one of the Institute’s initiative aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduate youth of institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
The essay competition probes the thoughts of young people and engage their ideas for a better society and country.
The 2020 Essay Competition topic is:
“PEOPLE RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN AN ERA OF CRISIS“
Target Group: Nigerian Undergraduates
Deadline: 11 September 2020
Mode of Application: E-mail
Reward: Cash prize & Study Materials
See other opportunities: Visit our archive
Receive new opportunities: Join us on WhatsApp or Follow us
- Standards: Both local and international Standard must be met,
- Length: not more than 3000 words.
- Reference: APA style.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point font size.
- Documentation: Typed in double spacing; MS Word only,
- Plagarism: Plagiarised content will result in disqualification of the offender’s entry.
- 1st Prize: ₦125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Place: ₦100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Place: ₦75,000 & 2 HRM books
- Non-Members will enjoy free registration as Student Members of the Institute
- All-Winners will earn a free pass to the 2020 Annual Nation Conference.
How to submit
All entries must be submitted with the underlisted items
- I.D Card from their current institution
- Copy of admission letter to their current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address
All documents must be scanned and sent alongside the entry via email to email@example.com. Note that past winners are not eligible to participate.