|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Commonwealth100 is a free, online leadership programme from Common Purpose that equips the next generation with 21st century leadership skills. It is the first of our Legacy Programmes to be run online. It introduces the idea of Open Source Leadership, co-created by young leaders, to maximize their impact in both their professional and civic lives.
Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership – a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders.
This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future. What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader.
Commonwealth100 is open to young leaders who are from a Commonwealth country, or who currently live, work or study in a Commonwealth country, and are interested in shaping the legacy of the Commonwealth.
Commonwealth100 programme outcomes:
- A new generation of young leaders to come through who have the commitment and ability to bridge divides
- Stronger links across regions, backgrounds and generations (through our webinars and alumni offerings), which help them to work better together
- A broader base of leadership in Commonwealth cities and countries
- Framing a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future
Using an online platform, you will hear stories from senior and emerging leaders who have had to lead complex change.
You will take part in interactive exercises and discussions with peers from across the Commonwealth. And you will read compelling articles, which explore the skills you need to be successful in the 21st century.
All participants who complete the programme will receive the Open Source Leadership Badge, which can be used as a record of your achievement on your CV or online profiles.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people, aged 18+, from across the Commonwealth.
- You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The programme runs in seven-week-long cohorts. It takes between three to six hours to complete the programme, which can be done flexibly over the cohort period. Upcoming programme dates are:
- 4 Sept – 23 October 2020
- 6 Nov – 26 December 2020
Open Source Leadership
Many young people today recognize that we need a new approach to leadership. That’s why we worked with over 1,000 young leaders to discover the skills we need when Commonwealth celebrates its centenary in 2049.
The result is Open Source Leadership.
Open Source Leadership is a new, crowd-sourced model for leadership, which aims to equip you with the competencies you need to be successful in a world that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (what many call the VUCA world).
To learn more about our Online Legacy Programmes and the co-creation of leadership models, please refer to the document on the Legacy Programmes page.
Before you apply, see other opportunities
- 2021 Central European University Scholarships in Hungary
- 2020 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Better Than Starbucks Sonnet Contest 2020 | Prize: $500
- Study in Canada: University of Windsor Entrance Scholarships
- Federal Scholarship Award For Nigeria Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
How to Apply
Commonwealth100 runs in seven-week cohorts. After filling in a short registration form, you will receive an email with more information about your cohort.
If you are a current participant on Commonwealth100, you can access the learning portal using the login link.
TARGET: Young Leaders
PRIZE: Full support & CV boost
DEADLINE: Not Specified
REMINDER: Support Room
While you share this opportunity with friends below, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram.
If you need help accessing this information, feel free to ask the admin on our Telegram Support Room or drop a message on our Facebook Support Room.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.