Guinness Nigeria is accepting applications for the 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for young Nigerians. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. Students from Guinness host communities are encouraged to apply.
Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities.
To ensure that efforts can be as effective as possible and are sustainable, the company concentrates on these focus areas: the provision of clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health, and Education.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
Join FREE Class: 3 Tricks To Make Huge Sales on Twitter without Running Ads
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Before you proceed, see related scholarships:
- Federal Scholarship Award For Nigeria Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Apply for €5000 Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship 2021
- 2020 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
- UToronto Medical Sciences Scholarships to Study in Canada
- 2021 Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the details below to email@example.com
- Full Name;
Matriculation Number/Year of study;
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
- Phone Number/e-mail address;
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter;
Send all details above to firstname.lastname@example.org as requested.
Deadline for application is November 16, 2020.