> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has commenced its 2020 / 2021 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
Being one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes, the SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 0’level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting,
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Fields of Study
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- The Scholarship System: 6 Simple Steps on How to Win Scholarships and Financial Aid
- How to Win College Scholarships: A Guide for Parents in 10 Easy Steps: 2020 4th Edition
Method of Application
Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed through. Fill the application form here.
Please take note of the following:
- Deadline: August 10, 2020
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
For more information and more opportunities, Join us on WhatsApp.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.