|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program. There are two internship opportunities namely Green Internships and Accelerator Internship Program:
Green Internship (2021)
This is an exciting internship opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The green internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
This program is for you if you:
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
Accelerator Internship Program
Then the Accelerator Internship Program might just be right for you!
You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Demonstrable use of effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
Other internship opportunities
- 2021 World Bank Group Summer Internship Program For Young Professionals
- Nationwide Internship at International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) 2021
- Enrol in Lagos Graduate Internship Programme | Monthly stipend of N40,000
- Graduate Internship Opportunities at Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme, 2020-2021
- Agrostory Nigeria 2020 Farm Training Internship Programme
Deadline is not specified.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.