|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Are you a researcher looking for the right program and support to help you fuel your research projects? Then this is for you. The following programs are designed to provide researchers with the essential support they need in actualizing their goals. Apply now to be a part of any of these programs.
1. Biochemical Society Diversity in Science Grants 2023
Grants are open to anyone from anywhere in the world who has a project that will support and address issues relating to inclusion and diversity in science. You do not need to be a member of the Society to apply and you don’t need to be based in the UK; these grants are open to applicants from any country. Previous recipients of any of the Biochemical Society’s grants are welcome to apply for funding from this scheme.
- Eligibility: for Researchers
- Deadline: Nov 21, 2022 (See all deadlines)
2. Call for Applications: Lagos African Cluster Centre 2023 Visiting Research Fellowship Program
The Lagos African Cluster Centre calls for applications for a short Visiting Fellowship, between one and three months, from January 2023. Scholars interested in the major theme of ‘Reconfiguring African Studies’ through multidisciplinary engagement are welcome.
- Eligibility: for PostGraduates, Researchers
- Deadline: Nov 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)
3. STAR Scholars Network 2023 Millennium Scholars Programme for Developing Countries
The Millennium Scholars Programme is the premiere scholarship development programme of the STAR Scholars Network. The programme provides emerging and early career scholars with the opportunity to build the network and knowledge needed to advance their academic careers.
- Eligibility: for Graduates, PostGraduates, Researchers
- Deadline: Dec 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)
4. Volkswagen Foundation 2023 Norbert Elias Fellowships in Germany for African Researchers
The fellowship is part of the ZiF Research Group working on on “Internalizing Borders: The Social and Normative Consequences of the European Border Regime”, convened by PD Dr. Frank Wolff (Osnabrück), Dr. Dana Schmalz (Jena), Prof. Dr. Sabine Hess (Göttingen) and Prof. Dr. Volker M. Heins (Essen). International fellows from different disciplines will work together at ZiF from October 2023 to July 2024. The research group’s working language is English. Further information about the research group can be found here.
- Eligibility: for Aficans, PostGraduates, Researchers
- Deadline: Dec 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.