|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Hazon Holdings – We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
We procure and provide workable business solutions ranging from advertising, insurance, commodity trading and investment to consumers, corporations and institutions to everyday challenges by constantly sourcing and creating new unique ways of delivering satisfactory services to our clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Research Assistant at Hazon Holdings.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Officer at Jhpiego Nigeria – John Hopkins University|
- Carry out market research to source for and gather data as well as analyze data.
- Conduct preliminary studies and other fact-finding assignments to facilitate research activities.
- Write up, read up, and review research constantly
- Seek out industry contacts for technical data and cases studies.
- Liaise with industry managers for business data verification.
- Develop and present complex reports on assigned tasks.
- Develop self to enhance professional growth and quality of work.
- Any other relevant responsibility assigned by line manager from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Concrete contributions to enable a variety of specific projects
- Timely completion of assigned tasks
- Constant improvement of quality of work output
- Feedback from Line Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Experience in data collation/analysis in a medium or large scale organization or research institution.
|APPLY ALSO: Internal Control Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank|
- Good quantitative and qualitative research methodology and data analysis skills
- Good computer skills (including mastery of Microsoft Office especially Power-Point and Excel)
- Excellent time management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Market research skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Data gathering skills (archival, field, etc.)
- Knowledge of proofreading and referencing
- Humility and tenacity.
Salary: N150,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Close proximity to the location is an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline: September 19, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.