Nigeria Airforce recruitment 2020 has commenced and applications ongoing for the Airmen and Airwomen. However, all applicants are advised to take note of the basic requirements in this article.
Meeting these requirements put you in a good position to be successful in the recruitment process.
Check out the basic requirements below:
- All applicants must be medically and physically fit. This means you must have a certificate to prove your fitness.
- All applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law. If you are found guilty of any crime, you will not be selected.
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth. It meant for Nigerians and only Nigerians can be selected.
- For Non Tradesmen/Women, applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- For Tradesmen/Women, applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions or organizatios, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English Language in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Join us for MORE onFollow @aceworldp