|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Attention all aspiring leaders and change-makers! We are thrilled to announce that the registration for the Istanbul Youth Summit 2024 is officially OPEN!
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
Istanbul Youth Summit 2024 is the seventh international summit organized by Youth Break the Boundaries (YBB) Foundation in Istanbul. This summit will encourage future leaders who break the boundaries of their abilities to discuss and take action in Innovation and Collaboration: Unlocking Youth-driven Solutions for Sustainability. With these themes, IYS 2024 also encourages young people from all backgrounds and sectors to collaborate together and utilize their leadership capabilities in helping and realizing to make sustainable development goals become achievable.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are sustainable development efforts that become a reference in the framework of development and negotiations of countries in the world as a substitute for the global development of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) which ended in 2015. The SDGs have several goals, including Education (SDG 4: Quality Education), Health (SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being), Economy (SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth), and Environment (SDG 13: Climate Action)
The event will take place from March 4 to March 7, 2024, in Istanbul, Turkey.
Event Dates: March 4 to March 7, 2024
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Project Mentoring (2-3 Months before the event)
- Gala Dinner and Netwoking Night
- International Symposium on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Social Project Presentation
- Awarding and Cultural Night
The Istanbul Youth Summit 2024 is preparing to welcome youth leaders from across the globe. Here’s what you need to know to become part of this transformative experience:
- Aged 15 – 35 years old.
- Open to all Nations.
- Open to all academic backgrounds.
- Not affiliated with any extremist organizations.
- Never have a criminal record or immigration issues.
- National ID: A scanned copy of your national (any nationality) identification document.
- Essay on Theme: Write an essay related to one of the provided themes aligned with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- Health (SDG 3)
- Education (SDG 4)
- Economy (SDG 8)
- Environment (SDG 13)
- Choose one of these themes and tell us about a significant problem related to it in your society.
- Share your idea for solving this problem in your community.
- How do you envision the positive impact of implementing your proposed solution on your society?
- Language proficiency and health certificate are not required
For those interested in the fully funded program, the registration deadline is from August 7 to September 10, 2023. Interviews for fully funded participants will be announced from November 5 to 10, 2023, followed by the interview section for candidates from November 11 to 15, 2023. The final announcement for fully funded delegates will be made from December 11 to 15, 2023.
- Registration: August 7 – September 10, 2023
- Selection Process: September 15 – 30, 2023
- Interview Announcement: November 5 – 10, 2023
- Interview Section: November 11 – 15, 2023
- Announcement for Fully Funded Delegates: December 11 – 15, 2023
- Istanbul Youth Summit Program: March 4 – 7, 2023
Deadline of registration: September 10, 2023
Register NOW at: istanbulyouthsummit.com
Find registration guidelines here: bit.ly/guidelinesiys24
Get ready to share your insights and ideas for a better future!
To register, follow these steps:
1. Share the official poster of Istanbul Youth Summit 2024 using this link: (bit.ly/IYSPOSTER).
2. Use the provided twibbon (twb.nz/iys24) to enhance your profile picture on your chosen social media platform.
3. Prepare an essay according to the registration guidelines available on istanbulyouthsummit.com. The essay should be related to one of the four sub-themes: a. Good Health and Well-being
b. Quality Education
c. Decent Work and Economic Growth
d. Climate Action
4. Follow @youthbreaktheboundaries and @istanbulyouthsummit on Instagram and TikTok.
5. Join the Youth Break Boundaries Telegram channel and subscribe to the YBB Foundation YouTube channel.
6. Post your best photo with a creative caption using the IYS 2024 twibbon, related to the event’s theme, on Facebook or Instagram. Tag @istanbulyouthsummit and mention 5 of your friends in the post.
7. Share information about IYS 2024 (the poster) with at least 3 social media groups you belong to on WhatsApp or Facebook.
8. Screenshot all steps, as you will need to upload them during the registration process.
9. Register an account on istanbulyouthsummit.com and complete all necessary requirements as detailed in the guidelines.
Wishing you the best of luck! For more information, please visit:
- Website: https://youthbreaktheboundaries.com
- Instagram: @youthbreaktheboundaries, @istanbulyouthsummit
- LinkedIn: Youth Break The Boundaries
- YouTube: YBB Foundation
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to be part of a dynamic gathering of youth from around the world, where you can engage in inspiring discussions, workshops, and activities that will shape your leadership journey.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.