|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Recall that yesterday we shared an update regarding the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme assessment test for all applicants.
Well the management of NJFP has given a new update following the assessment test commencement to clarify the number of questions to all who have completed the first step in the assessment process and to those who are patiently waiting to receive their assessment link. See the thread below for details!
7 Things NJFP MGT Clarify About The Ongoing Assessment Test
- There is no selection process to take the tests, all applicants to the #NJFP are required to participate
- Due to a large number of applicants, tests are being sent in batches. If you haven’t received your test link yet, pls continue to check your email until 29 June
- All applicants will have the option to take a practice test. This option is available at the test link before you start your assessment
- If you have already completed your first test, you will receive a second link to the soft skills assessment this week
- We recognize that you might face challenges with connectivity. To avoid these issues, we recommend the following:
- Use Chrome as your browser
- You can use your phone, but we suggest using a desktop
- Do not refresh your browser while you are in the middle of the test
|SEE ALSO: NJFP Begins Applicants Online Assessment Test – See How To Write The Test|
6) For those who missed the 48-hour window to complete the first assessment, a new test link will be sent this week to provide another opportunity for applicants to finish the assessments
7) Please note that if you do not answer a test question within the required time, this does not cancel your test or disqualify you from the process – you will just be moved to the next question.
We thank you for your continued support and wish all NJFP applicants the best of luck from NJFP management.
Originally published by Npowerdg
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.