This article gives you the latest information on how to apply for 9mobile Nigeria jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Manager, Data Centre M & E
2.) Engineer, Data Centre M & E
Mistakes to avoid while applying for 9mobile Nigeria recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Due to the large chunk of opportunities we publish, we have launched an automated archive page where opportunities are listed with their corresponding deadlines. This is to help you manage your schedules and make the best use of these opportunities. See deadlines.com.ng.