> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website Supra Investment Nigeria Limited
Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Energy, Oil & Gas Power Telecommunication Health Construction Import and Export Our company is law abiding and have always enjoyed good relationship with various government establishments, other businesses alike, banks and the society at large.
Supra Investments Limited has been very active locally and internationally since inception and the efforts of the management team have enabled Supra Investments Limited to build and expand its network, while establishing a tradition of excellence that permeates every area of its operations.
|SEE ALSO: Accountant at Tarim Agrotrade Investment Limited|
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Account Assistant at Supra Investment Nigeria Limited
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Accounting Officer at Bluesquad Nigeria|
- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
|SEE ALSO: Internal Auditor at Dayntee Farms Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.