International cooperation between Germany and Nigeria commenced in 1974. GIZ was initially represented by an office in Lagos until 2003, but since 2004 it has maintained a country office and four project offices in the new capital Abuja.
GIZ provides support to the ECOWAS Commission (Economic Community of West African States) in Abuja, focusing on the management, implementation, and monitoring of ECOWAS decisions on economic and trade policy, and peace and security.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Intern at GIZ Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Logistics Manager at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc|
- The intern will work with the Unit on Sustainable Energy Access supporting the Head in the general management of the Unit and supporting the advisors in the coordination of their specific activities.
- Unit Management: activity planning, budgeting, monitoring, administration.
- Activity coordination: establishment of collaboration with partners, implementation of collaboration with partners.
- Additional tasks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
|APPLY ALSO: Compliance Officer at Ericsson Nigeria|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Intern at GIZ Nigeria” should send their CV and one page Cover Letter as one document with complete contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Vacancy no. 069” as the subject of the email.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Only applications sent to this email will be consider (do not send your application via Linkedin).
- GIZ Is an equal opportunity employer committed to versIty. All qualified candidates regadless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.