|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
This place contains the FIRST First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at First Bank Nigeria
Senior Network Project Supervisor (SNPS)
- Oversee and review for adoption of Branch Structure Cabling layout/design to conform standard and expectation.
- Gather branch users’ general IT pain points escalate and to ensure resolution
- Responsible for location pre-installation site survey to ensure readiness for LAN cabling project considering aesthetics, environmental factor e.t.c
- Oversee the entire network refresh project (Intelligent Structured Cabling, communication mast cabling re-arrangement/cleanup and Cisco Active devices implementation for branch location to conform standard
- Oversee the cabling implementation lifecycle to ensure pathway creation, cable pulling, termination, labelling, quality assurance, testing and commissioning.
- Configuration of CISCO active devices (routers & switches) to standard and ensure elimination of all exceptions.
- Ensure the network refresh project – LAN Cabling & Active devices implementation meets FBN cabling standard as well as global best practice.
- Work with IT Network team to ensure project post implementation positive feedback, acceptance and certification by branch users and General Services Team.
- Review for adoption the project technical document as submitted by the contractor.
- Interaction with branch management, IT and Area General Services Managers to align dependencies and expectations of the cabling project.
- Planning changes at the branch in line with approved Change management process.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, IT Networks, Head, IT Infrastructure and CIO.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.