|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Expense Control Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria|
- To control and maintain daily operating and capital expenditure through centralized payments, reporting and monitoring and negotiations.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Monitor Actual expenditure to approved budget and pledge
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly reports for all Capex and Opex transactions
- Prepare and render periodic proofs for System Control
- Allocate and avail OPEX and CAPEX budget on all expense lines
- Review and avail approved extrabudgetary and re-allocation requests
- Ensure adherence to expenditure approval limits
- Participate in service/price negotiation with suppliers, vendors and service providers
- Carry out periodic price research and market survey
- Ensure prompt payment for services rendered to the organization
- Ensures adherence of payments to approved pledges/budgets
- Keep database of all transactions processed and drafts issued
- Carry out compliance checks on payment supporting documents before posting.