|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Job at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
Meals Senior Brand Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at British High Commission|
- Implements a marketing / sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex or strategically significant products / services to meet established sales or market share targets; conducts market research; monitors and analyzes product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.; prepares sales forecast; oversees product development and design.
- Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Ability to manage a AOU (Africa Operating Unit) brand – inclusive of key strategies and innovative plans and initiatives – while motivating / leading, coordinating and working with key internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver on long- (3+ years), mid- and short-term objectives and business plan metrics.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Develop short (1 year) and mid-term (2-3 years) business/brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support AOU category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local (AOU) consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the Company by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g., new beverage sub-categories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distribution to sell licensed merchandise).
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of project teams.
- Manage brand Net Revenue, Gross Profit, Direct Marketing Expense to deliver AOU brand growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute brand plan. Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global/regional direction into local execution.
- Location is flexible within Africa OU
- Relocation Offered.
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Executive at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- 5 – 7 years of brand management / marketing experience.
- Innovation experience a plus (demonstrated ability to lead a concept from idea to shelf).
- Brand equity
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing operating strategies
- Creative concept evaluation
- Strong financial acumen and business analytics.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.