> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Speedaf Express is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO. We commit to reduce the end-to-end logistics costs while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf Express has recently launched a new and exclusive service to get closer customers, and this is the self-pick-up site. Now they are recruiting people to join the team.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Account Officer at Speedaf Nigeria Limited.
Accounts Payable Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- As an Accounts Payable Officer at Speedaf Logistics, you will play a vital role in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Your responsibilities will involve managing the accounts payable function within the logistics industry, contributing to financial accuracy, and supporting the smooth flow of financial transactions.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Raising of payment vouchers
- Vetting of supporting documents for expense reimbursement
- Operation petty cash management
- Postings of transactions on SAP such as trip cost, other payments, petty cash, and Issue of Fuel
- Posting bank statement transactions on SAP for the monthly report
- Assisting the manager with the month-end closing report
- Filling out documents
- Monthly update on fixed asset schedule
- Prepaid expenses schedule management
- Reconciliation Excel schedule and SAP reconciliation for transparency
- Preparation of payroll analysis and schedule and posting on SAP
- Clearing of monthly customer balances on SAP
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as an Account Payable Officer.
- Proven experience in accounts payable within the logistics or transportation industry is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial record keeping.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Having an accounting professional certification is beneficial.
How to Apply
To apply send your application to [email protected] using the Job role as the Subject
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.