Mikano International Ltd is a Nigerian company with an interest in power generation, real estate, and construction.
Mikano, with her new technology, skills, and experience coupled with the high-tech modern machines acquired has been at the forefront of manufacturing and assembling generating sets in the world.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the role of an account officer at Mikano International Ltd.
|SEE ALSO: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Program 2024 / How to Apply
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Preparing journal entries and adjusting account balances to accurately reflect company financial statements
- Preparing bank reconciliations by reviewing and verifying the accuracy of account balances in accordance with bank statements
- Preparing financial reports, including monthly statements and annual audits, in accordance with government regulations regarding accounting standards
- Reviewing budgets and preparing estimates of future expenditures based on historical data or other available information
- Recommending changes to accounting procedures and policies to improve the accuracy of financial records Helping to identify which accounts should be recorded first in order to facilitate accurate recordkeeping
- Calculating tax liabilities for businesses and individuals based on laws implemented by the federal government and state agencies
- Processing payroll for all employees using automated software programs or manual methods Monitoring cash flow and identifying any potential problems in advance so that corrective action can be taken before an issue arise.
|SEE ALSO: Presidential Palliative Program N75B Loan / How to Apply