|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
First Excelsia Professional Services is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of accountant at First Excelsia Professional Services.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Nokia Nigeria|
- Coordinate financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Evaluate cash flow and financial planning process.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers
- Prepare monthly and annual financial plans.
- Direct investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Set up and oversee the related finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the laws and policies.
- Manage the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance.
- Prepare and analyze budget and perform general bookkeeping.
- Advise the Directors and its committees as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Finance or Accounting professional (some of which must be at management level)
- Excellent knowledge of financial regulations and standards.
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related courses from a recognised institution
- Membership of recognized accounting professional bodies is required (or may be at the final stage of professional certification)
- Excellent analytical, management and organisational skill
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and accounting computer application systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes
- Experience within the educational sector is highly preferred.
|APPLY ALSO: Bid & Commercial Officer (Procurement) at Medcourt Support Services|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: October 12, 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.