|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Inclusivity and equal opportunity are a strong part of our culture, with women comprising 20% of our workforce, 23% of which are in managerial positions and growing.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Accountant at National Aviation Services (NAS).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja and Niger | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc|
- The role is responsible for maintaining overall account payable/receivable transactions and activities at the station level. Furthermore, work along with team to improve efficiency and effectiveness of financial transactions following established accounting standards and procedures
- Follow established procedures for recording, classifying and summarizing of cash receipts and other daily sales transactions; also prepare sales reports as required.
- Generate and send invoices and follow-up on payments, including from credit companies
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularitie
- Provide accurate accounting for cash, cheques, debit/credit/charge card transactions and ensure accounting activities like billing, collection, reporting and other related tasks are completed within the specified timelines.
- Prepare account reconciliations and collect information from concerned department on any discrepancies and check & report any short collections by cashiers
- Prepare cash and cheque payments for bank, and record and reconcile the deposit amounts
- Safe-keep receipt books and accurately maintain records of all invoices, files, and other documents
- Ensure cash reimbursements from petty cash (for refunds, pre-payments, etc.)
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Citibank Nigeria Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience in related industry
- Effective Communication skills, Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Planning & organizing skills, Analytical skills with high attention to details
- Good Computer skills, proficiency in MS Office, spreadsheets, databases and financial software Applications
- Knowledge of oral and written English and local language as indicated
- Knowledge of accounting techniques and proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable/payable transactions and activities.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.