|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
First Excelsia Professional Services is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organizational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organizations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organizational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of admin officer at First Excelsia Professional Services.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opening at Tempkers Limited|
- Responsible for servicing all statutory meetings in the organization and serving as secretary to such meetings as well as the management meetings.
- Carry out work activities of department and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Maintains and updates records and statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates
- ·Responsible for managing the store, maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- ·Assist with executive assistance including minute taking, appointments, travel arrangements, protocol management, booking of meeting/board room, typing services and filing
- Make necessary contributions in setting disciplinary, safety and grievance policies of the organization
- Provide reasonable inputs in the formulation, implementation, evaluation and reviews of human resources policy
- Control and maintain inventory for the department and other business units in the supply of stationery, water, refreshments and other general support supplies for different divisions
- Actively involved in devising recruitment and training needs of the employees towards the achievement of performance targets
- Liaise with external partners and suppliers, like client representatives, insurance vendors, logistics partners etc.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or a similar role
- The candidate should be a Corps Member who is currently serving in Lagos State or who has recently completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and is based in Lagos State
- Candidates must not be older than 28 years
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and, in-person communication skills
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Sahara Group|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: October 03, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.