|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of admin officer at First Excelsia Professional Services.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Admin Assistant at United Parcel Service (UPS)|
The ideal talent will provide support for all HR and Administrative matters functions and report to the Head of HR and Administration department.
About the Job
- Manage day-to-day HR operations which will include recruitment of staff, onboarding and employee documentation, implementation of learning and development strategies, and employee relations.
- Liaise with Head of Departments to ensure timely provision of job descriptions and person specifications.
- Organise logistics for recruitment days and prepare timetables for interviews and other selection activities, liaising with Teaching Staff and relevant managers ensuring they are kept informed throughout the process.
- Liaise with the HR/Admin Manager to ensure compliance with School Policies and Employment Law Legislation at all times.
- Ensure confidentiality of information, including the safeguarding of information about current, past, and prospective employees; to ensure privacy and confidentiality of personnel information, subject to any legal rights of employees in respect of information relating to them.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Officer
- Related work experience in the educational sector will be an added advantage.
- Advanced IT skills using Microsoft Office packages.
- Proven data management skills.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Recruitment at World Health Organization (WHO)|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Aug 19, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.