|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, with business interest that covers shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer blending and trading, exploration and haulage services.
Matrix Energy Group is currently recruiting ideal candidates to fill a vacant position. Read the details and apply before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Admin Officer at Matrix Energy Group.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Maintenance Supervisor at JMG Limited|
- Oversees the office store and keep appropriate records
- Checks the inventory periodically to determine reorder needs and verify with records
- Issues store items as requested by the various stakeholders in line with laid procedures and process
- Codes each item in the office store to ensure easy identification and accessibility
- Monitor level of store item and make request for the purchase of consumables and non consumables in lien with the replenishment mechanism
- Makes requisition for store items that are in short supply
- Remove store items , verify against requisitions and prepare good received sheet
- Maintain and update record as regards the loss in value of good due to passage of time
- Custodian of driver license for truck and pool car driver
- Handling all insurance policies and claims (vehicle, retail, building etc)
- General fixed asset management; register, asset transfer, tagging and reporting
- Tracking management of official vehicle to ensure they are online at all time
- Monitor physical state of store to ensure it meets HSE standard and set appropriate security measure.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Vacancy at Eko Maintenance Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience handling insurance claims
- Working experience working with an oil and gas firm will be an added advantage.