|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Private Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Admin Officer at United Nigeria Airlines.
Please read the job information carefully and apply before the deadline.
Human Resources & Admin Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Enugu | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Administrative Assistant at George Houston Resources Limited|
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
- Follow up on confirmation records of employees
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Handling administration of all employees’ contracts and benefits
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR Letters/documents/certificates/Attendance
- Handling all employee enquiries and grievances
- Employees database management filling, storage and updating in human manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc./ B.A Degree in any discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in relevant HR
- Organized, prudent and able to multitask.
- Must have strong work and HR ethics.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the organization, maturity and discretion
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is added advantage
- Knowledge of human information systems (HRIS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour law and other laws governing employment in Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Front Desk Officer at Access Solutions|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter (indicating location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.