|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ambig Business (Ikeja) Co-operative Multipurpose Society Ltd – is a business society vested and focused on networking, training, mentoring, low interest rate, access to personal loan, access to Business Loans, travel round the world, own your home, and be a Happy Entrepreneur.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of colour, ethnicity, gender identity, religion.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Administrative Accountant at Ambig Business Co-operative Multipurpose Society Ltd.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job at Unilever Nigeria|
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc /HND in Finance, Accounting , Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator, Business Development Manager or similar role.
- Working knowledge of tax procedures and filing.
- Applicants are to reside in Ikeja and it’s environs
|SEE ALSO: Market Operations at Facebook Nigeria – Meta|
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidate should send their Applications to the Human Resources Manager, including: Application Letter, CV and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: Aug 20, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.