|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of administrative officer at MacTay Consulting.
Real Estate Accountant/Administrative Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Investment Analyst at Michael Stevens Consulting|
- Post expenses and income to the general ledger (GL) to monitor and track activities.
- Accurately record payable and receivable accounts daily.
- Efficiently reconcile all business accounts to ensure records match up, and no transaction gets lost.
- Handle all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary
- Track accounts payable suppliers, keep in touch with collections when needed, and ensure early payment.
- Prepare quarterly reports and assist with monthly closings using standard best practices.
- Support the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting tasks as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Tempkers Limited|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: August 30 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.