|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Administrative Officer at PalmPay Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Enugu | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Client Service Officer at Citibank|
- Serve as first contact point at the Support Office for visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them as appropriate.
- Receive and sort external mails/Delivery/Courier daily
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with individuals, and institutions on operational matters concerning the Office.
- Organizes meetings, and other special events as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence of safety procedures via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Keep updated records of offices expenses and costs.
- Create a budget for and procurement of front office supplies.
- Provide adequate support in ensuring the procurement and dispatch of uniforms is done efficiently
- Ensure service providers for janitorial service, logistics and security services work in line with contract terms.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/mail.
- Vendor management
- Logistics co-ordination for and from the Support Office.
|APPLY ALSO: Administrative Assistant at Stresert Services Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related fields
- Must have 2 to 3 years admin experience.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors
- Strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interpersonal relationship and Organizational skills
- Dependability and integrity.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.