|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ake Review is the annual publication of the Ake Arts and Book Festival. The publication is currently accepting submissions for their 2020 edition. The submission window closes July 17.
The 2020 Ake Arts and Book Festival, which will be held online, is themed “African Time”. Writers are invited to submit poetry, fiction, non-fiction and visual art exploring the theme.
The editors are interested in submissions of Poetry (up to 4 poems); Prose (up to 4,000 words); Non-fiction (up to 2,000 words), and Visual Art (high-resolution JPEG).
- Submissions should be sent as attachments in Word (or JPEG for Visual Art) via email.
- Include a subject title: AR submissions
- Include a Writer/Artist bio of up to 70 words.
- One submission per person.
- All submissions must be previously unpublished.
- Submissions should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: July 17
Note: Creatives whose work are accepted for the journal will receive two complimentary copies and a modest honorarium.
Follow Ake Review on Twitter for updates, Click here.
Follow ACEworld Publishers on Twitter for more opportunities, latest educational, career and literary news. Click the button below.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.