This is a 4-day immersive professional development and career guidance to prepare and position you for the global workspace.
- Target group: Anyone above 18 years
- Deadline: September 4, 2020
- Mode of Application: Online
- See more opportunities
About the program
If you are seeking innovative and effective ways to learn, thrive, and succeed in your personal and professional life, this program is for you.
The MWB-OD Career Accelerator provides tools, resources and processes for students and professionals to identify and communicate academic and career interests, and transferable skills for professional and personal development.
Participants will explore their skills and interests, translate their current experiences into diverse careers, and initiate strategic action plan to develop professional connections. Participants will work out their own ideas in conversations with other cohorts.
The program features unique workshops, case studies, mentoring, simulation exercises, group discussions and skills-based training.
- Be based anywhere in the world
- Be at least 18 years
- Be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education
- Have access to the internet
- Be committed
- 4 days of unique workshops, real-world experiences and cross-cultural group work
- Customizable templates
- Coaching and mentorship from industry experts
- Exclusive Virtual Internship and Remote Work Opportunities
- Access to a global network of career professionals
- Certificate of participation
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App