|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The FCT College of Education, Zuba was born out of a recommendation submitted by a committee set up in 1996 by the Minister of FCT to work out modalities for the establishment of a College of Education. The College was established to provide qualitative teacher education geared towards meeting the present challenges facing the Nigerian educational system, especially in the area of training teachers in the Science and Nigerian Languages to teach at Primary Schools.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the College and shall be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
- A good honours Degree, HND or its equivalent in Accountancy or Finance from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 21 years cognate experience plus full registration with a recognized Professional Accounting body and must possess a relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years of cognate experience.
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous mandatory Professional Development course is required.
- Candidate must not be above the age of fifty-nine (59) years at the time of taking up the appointment
- Candidates must have worked at the level of Deputy Bursar for not less than five (5) years in a tertiary institution.
Terms of Appointment / Conditions of Service
- The College Bursar shall hold office for an initial period of five (5) years in the first instance beginning from the effective date of his appointment and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of his appointment and may be renewable subject to satisfactory performance for another term of five (5) years only after which he will be assigned other duties in the Col,lege no more.
|SEE ALSO: Tips To Help You Pass NDLEA Job Online Assessment Test|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) typed written copies of their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of all relevant documents. Their Curriculum Vitae should contain the following details, in the following order:
- Full Names (Surname first and underlined)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Post applied for
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address including phone number and email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership in Professional Associations / Bodies
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Conferences/workshops attended with dates
- Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (who should be able to attest to the candidate’s claims of high academic and managerial capability as well as noted uprightness), one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications are to be submitted under confidential cover, in an envelope and forwarded to:
The Mandate Secretary,
Education Secretariat, Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA),
Area 11, Garki – Abuja.
- Reports from three referees are to be forwarded directly to the Mandate Secretary
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
Deadline: 15th June 2023.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.