|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
Reports to: General Manager
What you will be accountable for:
- Establishing the external and internal communication strategies, developing communication plans and campaigns across the organisation
- Planning and implementation of public information campaigns on BATN Foundation agricultural programs.
- Organization of media activities including roundtable discussions, press conferences, briefing sessions, interviews and media launches
- Preparation of sustainability reports, education and community awareness activities as required to support program delivery.
- Development and implementation of a communications and outreach strategy based on the corporate communications strategy and communications needs assessment.
- Analysis of requirements and synthesis of proposals on ways to integrate advocacy and communication strategies
- Take the lead on identification of storylines for publications and drafting of substantive articles contributing to public debates on key development issues.
|SEE ALSO: Academic and Non-academic Staff Vacancies at Ekiti State Polytechnic/ How to Apply|
Essential Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Social Sciences or in a related field.
- Strong advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated skills in social and digital marketing.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field
- Excellent oral, written communications and editing skills in English
- Proven experience in photography and editing skills
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.