|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: Production Engineer
Seniority Level: Non-Managerial
Role Positioning and Objectives
- This role is part of the Operation Department and reports directly to the Process Engineer. They would have to collate Operations performance data, process, generate insights and circulate report to the Management Team while coming up with initiatives to improve performance.
- The Data Executive is responsible for data management in a manufacturing unit. This involves coordinating data collection, collation, analysis and reporting using the available systems such as SAP and Manufacturing Execution System.
What you will be accountable for:
- Confirmation of production orders
- Collate Machinery performance data, analyse and present information in periodic reports.
- Monthly compilation of production outputs and waste components
- Collate Unit Performance Dashboard for Reporting
- Record Management Co-ordination
- Internal auditing of QMS.
- Generate Daily/Weekly/Monthly Downtime/Uptime/OEE Reports
- Co-ordinate SAP and MES in-house related issues within unit
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria|
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- You should have a Higher National Diploma or National Degree either in Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics.
- You know yourself as a person that is detail-oriented.
- You posses great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You enjoy making and holding presentations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or working with data.
- Experience working with Excel and SAP.
- It is an added benefit if you are familiar with Power BI.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.