|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
Qualifications and Program Structure:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a master’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience. Candidates must have their expected graduation date after December 1st 2022 in order to be eligible.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or one of IFC’s country or regional offices. Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modelling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities that incorporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Commercial Bank|
Application and Selection Process:
The GIP receives 3,000+ applications each year for approximately 40+ positions located in headquarters in Washington DC and around the world.
For the year 2022, the application period will be from Monday, February 7th to Monday, March 7th.
Interested candidates are expected to submit their CV and Cover Letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise are related to the Internship requirements.
|SEE ALSO: AMREF Graduate Internship Opportunities for Young Africans 2022|
Please refrain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise, your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.
Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews between Monday, March 21st to Friday, April 29th.
Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
How to Apply
For More Information and how to apply Click Here
Deadline: March 7th, 2022
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.