> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the online application for 85 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-trades men/women & Tradesmen/women has commenced. The application starts on 13th March 2023 and ends on 14th April 2023. The application is Free!
How to Apply
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or a valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as of 31 April 2023.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Army Releases Shortlisted Names For DSSC 27/2023 Selection Board|
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and_ is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printouts.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 13 March to 14 April 2023. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 17th May 2023.
Deadline: 14th April, 2023
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.