|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion-dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Global Graduate – West Africa
Seniority Level: Global Graduate
Function: Human Resources, Digital Business Solutions
Role Positioning and Objectives
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our team in Nigeria. If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme – West Africa enables you to develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Communications Assistant at United Nations Volunteers (UNV)|
What is Global Graduate Program & What Do We Offer?
- It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals!
- The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT. This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits.
Can This Be Your Future Role?
- Are you ready for a real job with a real impact from day one?
- Are you looking for the chance to progress to a managerial role in 12 months?
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- University graduate with a minimum of Second-Class Upper-division in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- Not more than 3 years of post-graduate experience
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Familiar with design thinking and other problem solving or ideation methodologies
- Strong learning agility with a good appetite to inspire data-informed decision making.
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completed or equivalent for other countries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be an added advantage)
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
Salary Range: Competitive salary + excellent benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.