|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename: United Nigeria.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Effective Date: TBA
Reports to: DOM
- Conducts the procurement of parts, spares, tools and goods for UNA.
- Conduct procurement activities to ensure that spare parts are procured under the optimal conditions for UNA and from reliable sources, as well as participate in the development and maintenance of procurement policies and procedures.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Logistician at the U.S. Consulate|
- Responsible for Ordering and procurement of aircraft spare parts materials, tools and equipment.
- Participate in financial evaluations of aircraft spare parts, required vendor correspondence and contract preparation etc.
- Participate in the development of procurement policies and procedures based on the effective procurement policy of UNA business needs and any relevant external regulations.
- Prepare and maintain the preferred vendors’ lists to ensure that aircraft spare parts are procured from the best offer providers and within the optimal time frame.
- Negotiate prices and terms of conditions for the aircraft spare parts to be procured to ensure that UNA’s interests are best represented and the best offers are received.
- Ensure the delivery of aircraft spare parts purchased as well as liaise with vendors to resolve any logistics-related issues.
- Responsible for sourcing, vendor selection and evaluation of negotiable terms and conditions, placing purchase orders, screening and approving invoices charges related to the purchase of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Implement & follow up with the foreign and local requisitions for aircraft spare parts, tools & equipment supplies within the approved budgets and ensure on-time delivery with the minimum costs for all items within purchasing cycle.
- Coordinate with the stores and the engineering departments to maintain the optimum level of inventory based on the review of aircraft spare parts and below-minimum order reports on a regular basis.
- Ensure immediate and adequate response to AOG-related issues
- Repair Order Management – follow up with the repair agency for completing the job and return the component to UNA at the earliest possible time and best price.
- Work towards reducing the turnaround time.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Community Liaison Office (CLO) Administrative Assistant at the U.S. Consulate|
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related Engineering field with at least 5 years experience in Aircraft spare parts Procurement in Airlines or MRO.
- Experienced in setting up a Functional Procurement Team/Department, establishing workflows, and operating procedures.
- Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field with at least 7 years of experience in Aircraft spare parts Procurement in Airlines or MRO
- Good exposure to Aircraft Spares and Material Procurement in Airlines or MRO
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Excellent command of English
- Good Negotiation and procurement skills
- Seasoned judgement and the ability to set priorities and make decisions.
- Good understanding of AOG’s implication to Airline operation
- Very good awareness of Airline operations including projects and initiatives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.