British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Executive
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Seniority Level: Non-management
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Role Positioning and Objectives
- This role is part of Operations, Supply chain department of the BAT Factory in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- The role is responsible for ensuring sustained replenishment of factory leaf requirement i.e., Prompt loading & off-loading of leaf into and out of BAT Nigeria (BATN) leaf warehouses, On Time In Full supply to Primary Manufacturing Department (PMD), proper housekeeping & strict adherence to BATN EH&S policies.
What You Will Be Accountable For
|SEE ALSO: Nigeria Election Update: How To Identify Your Polling Unit Via SMS/Website
- Receive tobacco leaf from local and import suppliers and complete system and manual documentation.
- Supply leaf to factory (PMD) for daily operation and complete system and manual documentation.
- Inspection of tobacco leaf at point of reception and supply to PMD
- Participate in the monthly stock take.
- Monitor and escalate beetle infestation/ out of range warehouse ambient that may negatively affect the condition of the stock in the warehouse.
- Documentation of waybills, receipts & consignment notes
- Reduce the cost of demurrage by prompt offloading of trucks
- Maintain and observe BATN EHS & housekeeping policies.
- Ensure proper stacking of all materials in the warehouse
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of the warehousing processes.
- Knowledge of warehousing management systems (SAP).
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
- Working experience in a FMCG warehouse will be an added advantage.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound analytical skills.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.