> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
For over 15 years, JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.
Applications are open for interested candidates to apply for the position of Area Sales Manager at JMG
Area Sales Manager at JMG
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- Location: Kano , Lagos , Oyo , Rivers|Nigeria.
- We are looking for an experienced and strategic Sales leader who will develop relationships with key accounts to maximize revenue and client retention. Act as a consultant by developing account strategies that provide the greatest opportunities to drive revenue.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business Admin, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, or related courses.
- Min 10-15 years of experience in the sales field and especially in the sales of Electronics and Home Appliances.
- Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager-Corporate(B2B).
- Length of stay in a company (Minimum of 5 years).
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team.
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at Sahara Group
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.