|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Authorized Banks For Applying For FMBN NHF Mortgage Loans – Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria has warned the general public against inaccurate and misleading information on sponsored content on social media by a website regarding applications for FMBN housing loans.
FMBN Vision is to be the preferred mortgage institution providing reliable and affordable access to homeownership for Nigerians
According to the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, the authorized channels for applying for the FMBN NHF Mortgage loans are through licensed Primary Mortgage Banks as contained in the list below
|SEE ALSO: Customer Service Representative at GUO Transport Company Limited|
Accredited Primary Mortgage Banks for FMBN NHF Mortgage loans
1) Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc
2) Abbey Building Society Pic
3) First Trust Mortgage Bank Plc
4) Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank
5) Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Ltd
6) Jigawa Savings & Loans
7) City Code Savings & Loans Limited
8) AG Homes Savings & Loans Limited
9) Living Trust Mortgage Bank Plc Formerly Omolua
10) Lagos Building Investment Company Plc
11) Brent Mortgage Bank Limited
12) Gateway Mortgage Bank Ltd
13) FHA Homes Savings & Loans Ltd
14) Jubilee Life Mortgage Bank Plc
15) Home base Mortgage Bank Limited
16) First Generation Mortgage Bank Ltd
17) Platinum Mortgage Bank Ltd
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job Vacancy at Qatar Airways|
Applications for other FMBN products such as the home renovation loan, individual construction loan, and rent-to-own are via FMBN State Branch offices as contained in this link: https://www.fmbn.gov.ng/Contact/contact us.html
FMBN functions include to:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Provide long-term credit facilities to mortgage institutions in Nigeria.
- Encourage the emergence and promote the growth of viable primary and secondary mortgage institutions to service the need for housing delivery in all parts of Nigeria.
- Mobilizing both domestic and offshore funds into the housing sector.
- Link the capital market with the housing industry.
- Establish and operate a viable secondary mortgage market.
- Collect and administer the National Housing Fund in accordance with the provisions of the NHF Act.
- Do anything and enter into any transaction which in the opinion of the Board is necessary to ensure the proper performance of its functions under the FMBN Act.