Application for the Borno State Scholarship Board 2021 is ongoing! The Borno State scholarship Board is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their Borno State Scholarship Board undergraduate programs. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
Requirements for Borno State Scholarship
- Must be a Borno State Indigene
- You must be an undergraduate in any recognised public institution in Nigeria, be it College of Education, Polytechnic, or University.
- You must be a Borno State resident who is currently admitted to any recognized tertiary institution abroad.
Documents Required for Application
- SSCE result
- Admission letter
- Indigene certificate
|SEE ALSO: Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships for Foreign Students|
How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship
- Log on to https://bssb.scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Create an account using a valid email address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password
- After login, you will be granted access to the application form.
- The application is in stages, complete every stage by providing the information required, click save and next to complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save it, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next you will also be required provide your academic details.
- Secondly, you will be required to provide details of academic institutions attended and qualifications obtained, save and click Next.
- Thirdly, provide your SSCE result details, save and click Next.
- Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and SSCE results.
- Review your application and click submit when completed, you can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
- Please ensure to provide accurate information as your application will undergo a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (SSCE Results, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the Borno state scholarship board.
However, interested applicants should:
Click Here to apply
Deadline: The closing date for this award application entry is not announced yet
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.