|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Build an Amazon Affiliate E-Commerce Store from Scratch, Earn Passive Income by Building an Amazon Affiliate E-Commerce Store using WordPress, WooCommerce, WooZone, & Elementor.
|👨💼 Sponsor: Nill|
|📚 Field: Affiliate Marketing|
|🌐 Host: Udemy|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
The store developed in this course will be second to none in terms of functionality. You’ll have a fully integrated search feature, a categorized product menu, and just about every other feature you find on even the most advanced e-commerce sites.
The course also includes a bonus section with a comprehensive overview on generating sales using proven digital marketing techniques.
Let’s go through a quick overview of exactly what you will learn in this course:
- Section 1: Includes an introduction to the Course with an Overview on the benefits of the Amazon Affiliate Program.
- Section 2: Covers a number of important tips on registering a domain name and setting up your hosting account. We use services that make the development process as quick and simple as possible.
- Section 3: Students learn to install and configure WordPress on the hosting service of their choice. We also go through a comprehensive overview of the WordPress interface, and detailed analysis of the advantages of using WordPress. Students learn to secure their WordPress installation with a Free SSL certificate, before installing all the required themes and plugins.
- Section 4: Covers the entire process of building out the online affiliate store. We start with setting up an Amazon affiliate account and importing products using the WooZone plugin. From there we build a fully customized shop, with menus, headers, branding, and sidebars. We also customize the product pages for increased conversion and user-friendly navigation. The shop will also consist of a Blog, About Page, and Contact Us form to process support requests.
- Section 5: We offer several great strategies on driving traffic to your Amazon Affiliate store and generating sales.
What you’ll learn
- Registering a Domain Name & Setting up Hosting
- Installing WordPress CMS on Your Hosting Account
- Navigating the WordPress Interface
- The Advantages of WordPress
- Securing a WordPress Installation with an SSL Certificate
- Installing Custom Themes for WordPress
- Installing WooCommerce, Elementor, & WooZone Plugins
- Creating an Amazon Affiliate Account
- Importing Products from Amazon to an E-Commerce Store using WooZone Plugin
- Building a Customized Shop with Menu’s, Headers, Branding, & Sidebars
- Building WordPress Pages, such as Blogs, About Pages, and Contact Us Forms
- Customizing Product Pages on a WordPress Power E-Commerce Site
- Generating Traffic and Sales for Your Newly Published Amazon Affiliate Store
- Basic Computer Skills
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Drop-Shipping
- Students Interested in Affiliate Marketing
- Students interested in the Amazon Associate Affiliate Program
- Students interested in Building a Fully Customized E-Commerce Store
- Students interested in Learning WordPress with WooCommerce & Elementor Integration
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.