|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
OPAY – We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position Business Development Officer at Opay Nigeria.
Business Development Officer (User Growth)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Rivers | Nigeria.
The Business Development Officer / User Growth is responsible for driving user adoption of our digital products through our agent channels in various locations or regions, developing strategies to increase transaction product utilization
- Responsible for building customer base through agent network, and increase revenue by meeting growth targets through effective development of a distribution network
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target in a mobile money financial services institution
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Supervisor at Promasidor|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.SC/HND in Business Administration, Marketing and any related course.
- Minimum 2 years as a BDE in Agency Banking firm or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Banks
- Previous achievement in the field sales / Business Development
- Previous achievement / results driving adoption of financial products by customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.