|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The management of the NIGERIA JUBILEE FELLOWS PROGRAMME (NJFP) is calling on all interested applicants to apply for its VOLUNTEER MENTOR COACH Program.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a Federal Government of Nigeria employability initiative implemented by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), with support from the European Union.
The program seeks to bridge the rising youth unemployment gap in Nigeria by connecting young talent graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. This is achieved through a twelve-month fully paid placement opportunity in private and public sector entities across the country.
Who Are We Looking For?
If you are someone who has the desire to make a lasting change in the lives of young people, passionate about the above core values and competencies, please join us as a coach or mentor!
As you express interest, we shall use the following criteria to screen applications:
1) Experience: Track record of success in your field of work has demonstrated the above competencies working with young people including management trainees, graduate programs, interns, or youth interventions
2) Coaching & Mentorship style: A coach/mentor with a skills transfer style that is a mix blend of being directive, supportive, and collaborative.
3) Qualifications and certifications: A coach/mentor that has the necessary qualifications and certifications as applicable will be a great asset.
4) Communication skills: A coach/mentor who is an effective communicator through groups and can provide clear and concise guidance and feedback in a digital age.
5) Availability and accessibility: A coach/mentor who will create time from their schedule to be available and accessible.
|SEE ALSO: Npower 2023 January, February, And March Stipends Payment News|
Please note that as this is a not-for-profit program, individuals who express interest to serve as mentors and coaches will do so voluntarily without any financial remuneration. The Volunteer will require to devote 1-3 hours per month to engaging with your assigned Fellows every quarter.
What Are The Benefits To You Asa Coach / Mentor?
a. A certificate of support and accomplishment as a coach/mentor will be provided at the end of your support by the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
b. We shall retain your profile on the database of NJFP Mentors and Coaches connecting you to related opportunities as they arise
c. NJFP will help grow your social individual social responsibility profile by recognizing your services and support
d. You will make a positive change in the lives of young people
e. Grow your professional network
f. Be a part of the NJFP community which brings together Public, Private, and International Development Sector communities.
|SEE ALSO: James Dyson Foundation 2023 Award for Designers worldwide|
Recommended Coaching / Mentorship Approach
Given the sheer number of Fellows onboarded onto the program, group mentorship and coaching sessions will be encouraged. In this regard, Fellows will be grouped into small groups and assigned a coach/mentor who might have to deliver sessions virtually.
Physical sessions will be explored in very exceptional cases. The sessions will be curated jointly by the coach/mentor with the NJFP talent management and learning teams.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Interested applicants can express interest by completing the form n the link below:
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.