|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The African Union is now calling for paper for its 2021 edition of ECHO. The deadline for the submission of papers for the African Union ECHO is 15th August 2020.
In recognition of the importance of Culture, Arts and Heritage in promoting the objectives of Agenda 2063 to achieve sustainable economic growth and development; and the need to enhance the role that the creative economy and industries will play in in this endeavour, the AU Heads of State and Government declared the Year 2021 as The AU Year of the Arts, Culture And Heritage.
Referencing the various African Union Charters and policy instruments relevant to the sector as well as other documented pronouncements and actions by the African Union, and in line with the Theme the Year of the Arts, Culture and Heritage, interested parties are hereby called upon to submit for the 2021 Edition of the AU Echo, incisive and evidence based articles on the creative economy and Africa’s Creative Industries, the potential and progress made in the various sectors as well as innovative initiatives that are being undertaken at institutional, country and continental level to promote the growth of creative industries.
Recommended Guide: How To Write a Paper
About African Union ECHO.
The AU ECHO provides a platform for the 55 Member States of the African Union, and African citizens to profile the successes of Africa, and to impart knowledge and experiences borne from African led initiatives, based on the instruments and decisions of the African Union. It is published on an annual basis by the Directorate of Information and Communication of the AUC with content largely related to the AU’s Theme of the Year.
The AU ECHO is distributed to AU Heads of State and Government, Ministers, senior policy makers delegates, and media during the AU Summits and other substantive meetings and conferences as well as to offices of the African Union.
African Union ECHO Eligibility.
- Contributions will be accepted from institutions, organs and employees of the African Union, AU member states, academic institutions, think tanks, civil society organisations and representative groups (e.g. women, youth), industry experts and the wider public.
- Articles for publication may be submitted in any of the AU working languages i.e. English, French, Portuguese and Arabic.
- Not more than 2000 words per article.
- Photographs and other illustrations that enhance the article are welcome, although these must be original to the author and/or under a creative commons license. Captions must be provided.
Before you proceed to how to submit, take a look at these related opportunities below:
- African Union Youth Volunteer Corps AU-YVC Programme 2020 for Young African Professionals
- Leventis Foundation Fellowships 2021 for Young Nigerian Scholars
- How to apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship For Nigerian Students
How to Submit Papers African Union ECHO.
- All submissions must contain the full name and contact of the sender, his/her organization / job title (if applicable).
- Submissions will only be accepted through email which must be titled as given below and can only be submitted through the email accounts listed below for consideration:
- Title / subject of email: SUBMISSION – AU ECHO 2021- (INSERT TITLE OF ARTICLE)
- Send all manuscripts and correspondence to: musabayanaW@africa-union.org and gamalK@africa-union.org copying: DIC@africa-union.org
For more information, visit their webpage.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.