|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
This is Read Me First Literary Campaign 1, focused on engaging as many people as possible involved with the situation of our dear country (including you), making them realize why and how the revolution we have always clamored for is in the hands of the youths. It’s been the aged leaders for decades & we are tired. Let the vibrant do it. There isn’t going to be any tomorrow; we are the leaders of TODAY!
Theme: Why Nigeria Needs Young Leaders
1. Participants must be active Facebook users.
2. Write according to theme (word length: 150-200)
3. Submit to email@example.com
4. Submit by pasting in the body of the mail; ‘RMFLC’ as subject.
5. Make sure you include your facebook profile link. E.g www.facebook.com/adeyemijoe
6. Deadline: 24th August, 2018.
Prize: #1,000 (cash/airtime) & Blog feature (more than 10,000 readers per week)
NB: This is not a contest so winner will be decided based on post engagement (Reactions & comments). Other details will be forwarded to participants on Facebook, after submission.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.