Deadline: September 20, 2018.
Are you a young female writer and interested in lending a voice to the development of womanhood through literature?
Your poems are needed!
Theme: the Architect
- Open to Nigerian female writers in tertiary institution and senior secondary schools.
- All entries (based on the theme) should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be previously unpublished.
- Remember to include your full name, name of school, short bio and a snapshot of your school ID Card in your submission.
- All entries must be in doc. format.
For more information, contact