Deadline: Entry Opens “May 1st, 2019” & Entry Closes “June 2nd, 2019”
LIBRETTO is an online magazine that publishes the works of new/emerged and established writers and artists and all kinds of literary news. We are currently seeking submission on our 1st Issue, due to be published in July 2019. Submission are open for poetry, nonfictions, fictions, short stories, essays, dramas, arts, photography, reviews, interview, travel writing, research/academic article, spoken word (Audio/Video, you can as we send the write up) and other creative works that disregard categories. Their reading for Issue #1 will last from May 1st, 2019 – June 2nd, 2019.
We are looking for original, compelling, inspiring and interesting works that provoking, investigating, surprising, entertaining, capturing and startle any reader. We are looking for new and emerged voices, styles and mind-blowing works. We love enchanting, innovating and eye-catching works.
Please read our guidelines below.
Please read these guidelines carefully as works that do not conform to them will be left unread and unattended to. These guidelines are fundamental to categorical submissions unless stated otherwise.
•LIBRETTO welcomes all genres of literature and art from different part of the world. We publish poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, short story, travel writing that push boundaries and are succinct, interviews, reviews, essay/memoirs, spoken word (Audio/Video, and more accepted if the text is send along with it), translated works, photography, illustrations, and other art pieces.
• Entries must be a single work of art, not be more than 2,500 words, for creative fiction and nonfiction, and 1,200-1,500 words for short stories and essays/memoirs, and 3,000-5,000 words for dramas, and 1,500 words for book reviews. For poetry, we like 3-5 poems in not more than 10 pages. All entries are to be documented in a file, single-spaced and in standard Times New Roman 12pt. Font.
• Paintings, Photos, digital art, illustrations, etc., not more than ten pieces should be sent as .jpg, .png, .tiff, .psd, .Bmp, and .raw (CR2, CRW, NEF,PEF) formats mailed to us firstname.lastname@example.org, and state (Libretto Magazine Issue #1) in the Subject line of the email.
•Spoken word Audio or Video should be send along side with the document on the body of the mail. Entries are to be single-spaced and in standard Times New Roman 12pt. Font and sent as Mp3 for Audio and Mp4, 3gp format mailed to us at email@example.com, and state (Libretto Magazine Issue #1) in the Subject line of the email.
• Submission must be properly edited, and send through our submission page https://librettong.com/submission-guidelines
• A brief note in the body of the submission box; a proposed title of you work, Category, Upload your submission, Author’s Name, Author’s Email, Author’s Bio, & Author’s Picture.
• All submissions are to be made via Submission box: https://librettong.com/submission-guidelines. Except Paintings, Photos, Digital art, Illustration & Spoken word to be mailed to us firstname.lastname@example.org, and state (“Libretto Magazine Issue #1”) in the Subject line of the email.
For more details, visit www.librettong.com