|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
But this is not the time to place blames. This is the moment when we
need to echo our voices together into a thunderstorm and break the world
into syllables where stronger, healthier and better words can be
coined. And this is what we’re doing. Right here! Right now!
|This is Nigeria Anthology|
‘This is Nigeria’ is our own way of telling the world we’re not blind
even when our voices seem subdued. Our portrait of showing the corrupt
leaders, though we are down, we are not out. This is our chance of
ringing it to their ears that we are not part of the ruin process, we
clamour for a reverse engineering, where all things fall into place, so
that one day, we would sit back into our couch & tell our children
how we fought in making the world they live in a better place. Nigeria
is our own world.
The anthology welcomes Poetry, Prose, Photography, Essay and Artwork. We welcome you, with all of your bliss and pain. The colour is neither white nor black, it’s grey.
- The theme is ‘This is Nigeria’. You know your
story yourself, we can’t write it for you. This is why we’re giving you
the liberty to be whatever you want. Be rest assured that no ‘MURIC‘ is coming for you. We have you covered.
- We cherish brevity here. Be concise with your analysis and points.
– Poem: 30 lines maximum, not more than two poems.
– Prose (nonfiction only): 1,500 words maximum, just one piece.
– Essay: 700 words maximum, just one piece.
– Artwork: 3 paintings maximum.
– Photographs: 3 maximum.
- In the subject box, write “This is Nigeria Anthology“. Write your name and contact details in the body of the mail and attach your submission in word document format only (doc, docx). No specification on font style and size. Don’t bother sending your picture.
- Submission closes June 30, 2018. We need you to edit, re-edit and even edit again before making submission.
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is all Free. We’re not paying you upon acceptance. We would even
love if you could donate a token to support the course. But all things
being equal, we promise you an audible voice at no cost.
Organized by ACEworld
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.