|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
It remains a notable fact that one of the problems Africans have ever had is the inability to create forward looking ideologies. We always think of the past. The crops of politicians today have no ambition to change the continent. Just their pockets and cliques.
This is why the movie has and will always be a very first and great feat at rewriting the history of Africa. Black Panther is a stern rebuke of history.
1. Poet must be either born or a resident of Africa.
2. Must have watched the movie, Black Panther.
1. Poem must not be less than 10 lines and more than 21 lines. That is, poem should be between 10 to 21 lines.
2. Send your entry to email@example.com strictly writing the subject in this format (your name_Wakanda: Rewriting Africa | Example: John Chuks_Wakanda: Rewriting Africa)
3. Don’t send attachments. Write your entry in the body of the mail alongside a ‘not more than 50 words’ biography and a clear JPEG picture of you.
4. We’ll send you a confirmation mail as soon as we receive your entry.
5. No entry fee required.
6. Winner goes home with a #5,000 reward.
7. Entries will be compiled into an anthology and made available for download by ACEworld Publishers
8. Submission opens April 1, 2018 and closes April 20, 2018.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.