|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👨💼 Sponsor: Columbia University|
|📚 Field: Data Science and Analysis|
|🌐 Host: edX|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
About this course
Machine Learning is a growing field that is used when searching the web, placing ads, credit scoring, stock trading and for many other applications.
This data science course is an introduction to machine learning and algorithms. You will develop a basic understanding of the principles of machine learning and derive practical solutions using predictive analytics. We will also examine why algorithms play an essential role in Big Data analysis.
At a glance
- Institution: ColumbiaX
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
- High school math
- Some exposure to computer programming
- Language: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Data Science for Executives.
What you’ll learn
- What machine learning is and how it is related to statistics and data analysis
- How machine learning uses computer algorithms to search for patterns in data
- How to use data patterns to make decisions and predictions with real-world examples from healthcare involving genomics and preterm birth
- How to uncover hidden themes in large collections of documents using topic modelling
- How to prepare data, deal with missing data and create custom data analysis solutions for different industries
- Basic and frequently used algorithmic techniques including sorting, searching, greedy algorithms and dynamic programming.
Note: See other free online courses here.
Originally posted 2021-05-04 13:01:09.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.